Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Meg and Rich

****UPDATE**** All the networking worked! They adopted a beautiful baby born July 8, 2008. I took out the phone number and other personal information on this post****

These are my close friends, Meg and Rich, who have been seeking an open adoption. This successful couple have a very strong, warm, and loving marriage. They have come to the stage in this process where you network with everyone you know to find a connection with a birth mother. It came to me that my blog has a wider reach than my personal life, so I asked them if I could mention it here. A connection can really come from anywhere, so if this "speaks" to you or anyone in your extended personal network in any way, please contact the toll free number they've set up below.

Meg+Rich
We admire your courage to consider adoption for your baby. We are MEG and RICH...
****UPDATE**** All the networking worked! They adopted a beautiful baby born July 8, 2008.

No comments: