Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Etsy Shop is up!

Finally! I opened my Etsy Store! Click HERE to see! I'm at www.iamsusie.etsy.com Special thanks to my friend novastarlet. She helped me with the banner.

I only have one listing though... I put up my Robot tote. This tote is one of the favorite things I've ever made and it is a very good size too. I hope it sells, but it will be very hard to part with him.
P1000135

Click HERE for the listing. I'm hoping to add some crochet flowers today too and a smaller monkey tote. Yesterday I got every wool sweater they had at the Salvation Army store to make more totes. Unfortunately, I think I only got about 8 sweaters. I'm really in the mood to work with wool right now!

Business cards are on their way from the printer. For the moment, I'm only going to ship to the USA and I'm only accepting Paypal.

1 comment:

Marichelle said...

Hi Susie. Congratulations on your opening - one or 100 listings it's still something to celebrate!

I've had my etsy store reserved for 3 months now and still haven't added anything to it!! Thanks for leaving your comment on the pricing issue I brought up. I think you're right, it's finding that magic product that doesn't take you years to finish but at the same time unique enough that you don't find it in urban outfitters being sold for half of what you're trying to sell it for!