Thursday, May 31, 2007

Cheery Quilt top

Pastel Star Quilt

Yay! Quilt top is finished! I'm going to send it out for quilting though. My friend uses a service that she is happy with. I am capable of doing it myself, but I just really don't want to....

It did turn out pretty. My awful camera gives the color a slightly bluer hue than real life. Those yellows are supposed to be bright and sunny.

Here's another angle: Pastel Star Quilt 2

Now I'm sort of between projects... hmm... well I do have a striped crochet blanket to finish, there's all those tea towels I wanted to embroider and use as cloth napkins...I promised my daughter an apron ages ago... Yikes! I better sew the new curtains for the living room. My current ones are looking awful with sun fade.

edited to add: This quilt is a pattern by Atkinson Designs called Lucky Stars.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt top :)

Too funny! about the projects though. I'm the same when I finish a project I think, 'Wow I've cleared the decks now!' only to realize that before I ever finished I had stacked the deck with about 6 million other things!

yvonne said...

Lovely......

donna said...

It turned out so beautiful!

Rebel said...

I said it on craftster but I'll say it again - that's a really cute quilt I love the colors. Actually I like a lot of the projects on your blog - (like Mr. Bushietail) I'm going to snoop around a bit more!! - zuma